Location: The Netherlands
With 64 offices in 55 countries and 650 employees, Consilium is the market leader in the field of Fire and Gas Detection, Navigation and Emission Monitoring Systems for seagoing vessels.
Our office in the Netherlands is responsible for all activities in the region of the Netherlands, Belgium and Northern France. We are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our service department.
The one we are looking for
- You are in possession of an MTS / MBO diploma (electronics). LBO with experience in a similar function could be considered.
- Basis Experience with electrotechnical systems is a must.
- You are solution and service-oriented; the activities in the shipping industry have a certain level of irregularity.
- In addition, command of the English language in word and writing is necessary and it is taken for granted that you are in possession of driving license B.
What we offer
As a Service Technician you will be responsible for repairs of our Fire and Gas detection systems, VDRs (Black boxes), Speed logs, Emission Monitoring systems. Depending on experience, commissioning of new projects, refits and annual inspections of these systems will also be part of the job. In this function you will work on ships, shipyards and offshore platforms. Consilium will provide product (and offshore) training in our factory in Sweden, etc. The working area will mainly be, but not limited to, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Antwerp and Zeebrugge.
- 25 holiday days
- 13 ATV days
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Market conform salary, overtime schedule, etc.